In 2016, ArtsaRound adopted the proposal for a Pickaway County Cultural Arts Center. A formal proposal was submitted to the City of Circleville to house this in a city-owned building, the Everts building located on the south end of town. The city has yet to make a formal decision as to what to do with the building, but that doesn’t mean that we should stop working to make this dream a reality!
How you can become involved:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list
- Write a letter to a member of Circleville City Council explaining the need for a cultural arts center within our community.
- Write a letter to the editor of the Circleville Herald, helping our community be aware that there are lots of people that are passionate about this issue.
- Attend a Circleville City Council Meeting – sometimes we go in groups!
- Share your ideas with us!
Previous Letters to the Editor
Reader makes case for Cultural Arts Center – Mar. 2017
Reader Supports Cultural Arts Center – Mar. 2017
Reader urges support of Everts building legacy – Jan. 2017
Reader concerned about Everts gym project – Jan. 2017